Software interns 2014
- Great work/life balance and a relaxed, informal working environment.
- Open plan office to encourage discussion and idea-sharing.
- Champagne celebrations to celebrate everything from award wins to product releases.
- Cakes every Friday afternoon.
- An annual summer garden party for the whole family.
- A formal Christmas party at one of Cambridge's historic colleges.
- Participation in local events such as Chariots of Fire.
- Staff competitions such as pumpkin carving.
- A fruit bowl for the health conscious; biscuits for the not-so-health conscious.
- A city centre location, within walking distance of town.
35 hour week
Generous holiday allowance
Pension scheme with up to 6% company match
BUPA dental and medical cover
Discounted gym membership
Paid life insurance
Cycle-to-work loan scheme
Paid worldwide travel insurance