- Update to VNC Viewer only. Patches a possible security vulnerability only present in the listening viewer. VNC Server is not compromised.
- FIXED: Security vulnerability.
- Western-European accented characters are now supported in clipboard data, using ISO Latin 1.
- FIXED: Viewer window placement and multi-monitor handling issues.
- FIXED: Server tray icon tooltip text missing or out of date.
- FIXED: Server failing to respect the Disable local inputs setting.
- FIXED: Server always enabling Active Desktop on disconnect.
- FIXED: Installer requiring reboot when replacing an active installation.
- Improved the vncviewer, vncconfig and x0vncserver event loops.
- Enabled the XInputExtension in Xvnc by default.
- FIXED: vnc.so module for XOpen86 failing to load due to missing dependencies.
- Increased ZRLE maximum buffer size to cope with larger desktops.
- Maximum clipboard buffer size is now configurable.
- "file" log target now moves existing log file out of the way.
- Improved anti-brute-force measures.
- Improved internal interfaces and code layout.
- Added support for "?" (Query) action in the Hosts (Access Control) parameter.
- FIXED: Timeout issues when IdleTimeout set to zero.
- FIXED: Incorrect handling of desktop resize during viewer initialisation.
- Added QueryOnlyIfLoggedOn, to allow unprompted connections to unused machines.
- Added DeviceName parameter, allowing a single monitor's content to be displayed.
- VNC Viewer now supports AutoReconnect in case of session errors.
- VNC Viewer supports direct pass-through of "special" keys to server.
- VNC Viewer connection attempts may be cancelled via the Connecting dialog.
- Better support for building with/without Platform SDKs installed.
- Improved VNC Hooks and polling implementations.
- FIXED: VNC Viewer window and Options dialog placement issues.
- FIXED: Excessive numbers of connections could cause service to abort.
- Added back-store support to Xvnc and enabled it by default.
- Added QueryConnect support in module, Xvnc and x0vncserver.
- FIXED: X11 timer problem that could cause update-on-mouse-move behaviour.
- FIXED: Colormap lookup issue for non-default TrueColor visuals.
- FIXED: Handling of empty cursors on colormapped displays.
- FIXED: Handling of -passwd option by vncviewer.
- Java archive is now signed for use with Sun Java Runtime Environment
- Added support for automatic synchronisation with local clipboard.