Transform your career with RealVNC and join our successful, forward thinking team.
RealVNC is a highly successful software company based in Cambridge (UK) City Center. As the original developers of VNC remote-access technology our software is used by hundreds of millions of users worldwide from the non-technical home user to IT professionals from global companies, such as Intel, IBM, Interflora and Philips. We have immediate, significant expansion plans and are looking for a talented Marketing Assistant to join our team.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager and working within the commercial team this role is an exciting opportunity for a top quality Marketing Assistant to work with an already successful brand, recognized as a leader in its field with many millions of global customers and fantastic future prospects.
The responsibilities of this role include
- Supporting the Marketing Manager with both online and offline marketing campaigns
- Press release tracking and monitoring industry press
- Sourcing and managing relationships with external suppliers
- Approaching organizations to provide feedback on their experience using VNC software
- Assisting in the production of marketing literature such as case studies, product brochures and adverts
- Organizing travel, accommodation and information packs for global trade conferences and exhibitions
- Supporting the Marketing Manager with projects and activities consistent with the responsibilities of the role
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders and acting as a representative of RealVNC at all times
Your skills and experience must include
- Previous marketing experience is not essential for this role although a relevant degree (or equivalent qualification) in a marketing, business or related subject is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills, including face to face, telephone and written communication skills
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and take responsibility for their successful completion
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills
- A professional, proactive and flexible approach
- Advanced computer skills including experience of working with Microsoft Office
This is a rare opportunity to join a successful, growing company with a recognized global brand and huge potential and vision. The successful candidate will be compensated with an attractive package appropriate to qualifications and experience, to include a competitive salary in the region of £16k-£19k and generous benefits including contributory pension, childcare vouchers and private dental and medical care. This is a full time post working 35 hours per week (Monday – Friday), however flexibility may be required.
How to apply
For further information or to apply for this vacancy, please send a covering letter and copy of a recent CV quoting the reference MA6 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RealVNC has a responsibility to ensure that all staff are eligible to live and work in the UK and candidates invited to interview are requested to provide proof of their eligibility to work. At this point, we will only consider candidates resident in the Cambridge (UK) area for this role.
RealVNC is an equal opportunities employer, committed to staff welfare and professional development.
We will not consider agency applications for this post.