VNC® Open 3.3.7 - release notes
These notes are intended for someone already familiar with VNC, and highlight the changes from the previous version, 3.3.6. See also the upgrade notes if you are already running VNC, and the full documentation. There is a list of known bugs in this release.
Improvements and additional functionality in VNC Open 3.3.7
- Improved reliability of Windows VNC server on multi-processor systems.
- Improved reliability of Windows VNC server with multiple simultaneous viewer connections.
- Support for multiple listening viewers on the same Windows machine, see the -listen option in the viewer documentation.
- Improved UNIX VNC server performance for graphics intensive applications. See the -maxrects option in the Xvnc manual page.
- UNIX VNC server has a control mechanism to allow optimisation of interactivity versus drawing performance. See the -deferupdate option in the vncconnect manual page.