Talent Acquisition Co-ordinator (6 month fixed-term contract)
Transform your career with RealVNC and join our successful, forward thinking team.
RealVNC® is a highly successful software company based in Cambridge (UK) city centre. As the original developers of VNC® remote access technology our software is used by hundreds of millions of users worldwide from the non-technical home user to IT professionals from global companies, such as Intel, IBM, NASA, Shell, DreamWorks and Philips.
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, we are looking for an experienced and ambitious Talent Acquisition Co-ordinator to join our successful team. Providing high level recruitment support, this role is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to advance their career in recruitment.
Working alongside the TA Manager, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks, to include, but not limited to:
- scheduling interviews, including candidate communication
- reviewing candidate applications and forwarding appropriate applications to the hiring managers
- all new hire documentation and onboarding, inclusive of reference checks, right to work checks, and updating the HR systems with all new starter details
- assistance at Graduate and Careers events
- assistance with the planning and logistical arrangements for the Graduate and Careers events
- salary analysis and benchmarking for all new and existing roles, as required
- benefits and reward analysis and benchmarking
- analyzing and producing monthly recruitment reports for the Head of HR
- assisting in the designing and writing of job advertisements
- ensuring the company careers page is kept updated with current vacancies, and managing the adverts on external job boards
- ad-hoc project work
- have previous experience in a recruitment administration or coordinator role
- have advanced IT skills, including experience of working with Microsoft Office and Outlook
- are confident in developing, analyzing and maintaining databases
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- are confident managing multiple tasks, using initiative and judgement to take ownership for their successful completion
- have the ability to confidently build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- have a professional, proactive, friendly and flexible approach to your work
- have a keen interest in developing your career in recruitment
- previous experience with an ATS (applicant tracking system) would be desirable
- previous experience working in the IT / software or related industry would be desirable
This role offers a unique opportunity to join our HR team, working for a successful, growing company with a recognised global brand and huge potential and vision. If you’re successful, you’ll be compensated with an attractive package which will be appropriate to your skills and experience. We also offer generous benefits, including a contributory pension, childcare vouchers, and private dental and medical care.
This is a full-time post, but we believe in healthy work/life balance, so it’s 35 hours per week (Monday-Friday), although some flexibility may be required.
How to apply
If you’d like to apply for this vacancy, please head over to our website and click on the ‘apply for this job’ button and fill in your details. Make sure you quote the reference TAC1 in your covering letter to help get it to the right people!
RealVNC has a responsibility to ensure that all staff are eligible to live and work in the UK and if you’re invited to interview you’ll be requested to provide proof of your eligibility to work.
RealVNC is an equal opportunities employer, committed to staff welfare and professional development.
We will not consider agency applications for these posts.