- No current opportunities
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Receptionist to join our growing team at RealVNC!
RealVNC® is a highly successful software company based in Cambridge (UK) city centre. As the original developers of VNC® remote access technology our software is used by hundreds of millions of users worldwide from the non-technical home user to IT professionals from global companies, such as Intel, IBM, NASA, Shell, DreamWorks and Philips.
Reporting to the HR Manager, this is a fantastic opportunity for a first step into administration. As the first point of contact, the successful candidate will provide a professional front to the Company for all internal and external customers and stakeholders and will ensure the smooth and efficient administration of all aspects of the reception function, taking full responsibility for greeting external guests, answering phones, sorting posts, ordering office supplies and refreshments, and carrying out other ad hoc administrative tasks as requested. Aside from the day-to-day office responsibilities, you will also be responsible for coordinating company events, and internal ‘cake days’ and competitions.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including face to face, telephone and written communication skills
- Have advanced computer skills including experience of working with Microsoft Office
- Can manage multiple tasks and take responsibility for their successful completion
- Have a professional, proactive, friendly and flexible approach
- Have excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- Have the ability to communicate at all levels
- Enjoy interacting with people and providing administrative support
As well as the above, if you have any of the desired experience below then we’d like to know about it!
- Previous experience in a similar role is not essential however a professional, flexible, friendly and proactive approach is important for this role
This role offers a unique opportunity to join our administrative team working for a stable and successful Cambridge-based company with a recognised global brand and huge potential and vision.
If you’re successful, you’ll be compensated with an attractive package which will be appropriate to your skills and experience. We also offer generous benefits, including a contributory pension, childcare vouchers, and private dental and medical care.
This is a full-time post, but we believe in a healthy work/life balance, so it’s 35 hours per week (Monday-Friday).
How to apply
If you’d like to apply for this vacancy, please click on the ‘apply for this job’ button and fill in your details. Make sure you quote the reference R1 in your covering letter to help get it to the right people!
RealVNC has a responsibility to ensure that all staff are eligible to live and work in the UK and if you’re invited to interview you’ll be requested to provide proof of your eligibility to work.
RealVNC is an equal opportunities employer, committed to staff welfare and professional development.
We will not consider agency applications for this post.