- No current opportunities
Information Security Compliance Officer
We are looking for an experienced Information Security Compliance Officer to take the lead on our information security (ISO27001) and our data protection compliance.
Reporting to the Chief Information Officer, this role will work closely will key stakeholders across the business.
RealVNC® is a highly successful software company based in Cambridge (UK) city centre. As the original developers of VNC® remote access technology our software is used by hundreds of millions of users worldwide from the non-technical home user to IT professionals from global companies, such as Intel, IBM, NASA, Shell, DreamWorks and Philips.
Having recently secured PE investment, we are entering the next chapter in our growth journey and are looking to expand our team.
As Information Security Compliance Officer, you will plan, implement and manage our internal policies and procedures including ISO27001, GDPR and others (as needed). Using your experience, you will ensure these policies and procedures are as secure and effective as they can be.
- Working with our security and IT/Systems teams to perform cyber risk and data risk assessments to understand risk level, significance and scope and to work with these teams on providing practical mitigation steps
- Report and investigate irregularities and non-compliance issues
- Perform vendor risk assessments and provide results and recommendations to the relevant teams
- Provide support for both internal and external audits and also with risk assessments
- Regular communication of audit and compliance status to management
- Maintain our internal risk register as well as reviewing, and if needed improving, our current processes
- Managing and updating data protection policies
Your strong communication and influencing skills will enable you to advise on information security and data protection policy to a commercial and technical audience to ensure best practice requirements are embedded across the organisation. You will also have;
- Strong understanding of systems and data security
- Demonstrable experience of risk management and ISO27001, ideally within a SaaS vendor
- Good understanding and working experience of working with data protection policies and processes to ensure GDPR compliance
- Experience in performing internal and external audits and assessments
Candidates educated to a degree level would be preferential however this is not essential
Reporting to the Chief Information Officer, this role offers a unique opportunity to join our growing team, working for a successful, growing company with a recognised global brand and huge potential and vision. If you’re successful, you’ll be compensated with an attractive package which will be appropriate to your skills and experience.
We understand that people work differently, so our employees can work flexibly around our core hours, and we expect some flexibility in return. We have introduced a hybrid work environment where employees combine working remotely and working from the office. You will therefore need to be able to commute to our Cambridge office for meetings as required.
How to apply
If you’d like to join RealVNC as a Information Security Compliance Officer, please click on the ‘apply for this job’ button and fill in your details.
RealVNC has a responsibility to ensure that all staff are eligible to live and work in the UK and if you’re invited to interview, you’ll be requested to provide proof of your eligibility to work.
RealVNC is an equal opportunities employer, committed to staff welfare and professional development.
Staffing and Recruitment Agencies
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our website is only intended for individuals and preferred suppliers of RealVNC. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency that is not a preferred supplier are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or CVs, or to forward CVs directly to employees or any other company location, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited.
RealVNC does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies other than preferred suppliers. RealVNC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.