Customer Service Administrator
Exciting new full-time service administrator position available in our Product Support department, working for a world-renowned technology company.
RealVNC® is a highly successful software company based in Cambridge (UK) city centre. As the original developers of VNC® remote access technology our software is used by hundreds of millions of users worldwide from the non-technical home user to IT professionals from global companies, such as Intel, IBM, NASA, Shell, DreamWorks and Philips.
RealVNC are looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join our growing product support team. Working closely with the Sales and Finance teams you will be responsible for ensuring our customers receive the highest levels of service.
Reporting to the Technical Operations Manager, you will be working with our worldwide customer base. Responsibilities will include customer account administration, handling invoicing and licensing queries, and escalating enquiries to the relevant teams as necessary.
You will need excellent communication and time management skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Have a proven history of customer service excellence (ideally in a technology service provider / software-as-a-service environment)
- Work well in a team but can work autonomously when necessary
- Have excellent communication skills
- Focus on issue resolution and maximising customer satisfaction
- Have experience of working with Salesforce or similar systems
- Ensure customer information is up-to-date, updating our systems as necessary
- Work closely with Sales, Product Support and Finance teams to ensure requests are dealt with efficiently
- Maintain thorough and accurate customer service records
- Master Sales, Product Support and Finance systems, and use them effectively
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of RealVNC products and services
- Develop new customer service processes that look to improve team efficiency, customer experience and issue resolution times.
This role offers a unique opportunity to join our Product Support team working for a stable and successful Cambridge-based company with a recognised global brand and huge potential and vision. If you’re successful, you’ll be compensated with an attractive package which will be appropriate to your skills and experience. We also offer generous benefits, including a contributory pension, childcare vouchers, and private dental and medical care.
This is a full-time post, but we believe in a healthy work/life balance, so it’s 35 hours per week (Monday-Friday), although flexibility may sometimes be required.
How to apply
If you’d like to apply for this vacancy, please click on the ‘apply for this job’ button and fill in your details. Make sure you quote the reference CSA1 in your covering letter to help get it to the right people!
RealVNC has a responsibility to ensure that all staff are eligible to live and work in the UK and if you’re invited to interview you’ll be requested to provide proof of your eligibility to work.
RealVNC is an equal opportunities employer, committed to staff welfare and professional development.
We will not consider agency applications for this post.