1.2.12, released 25th August 2015
- Improved Bluetooth keyboard support.
1.2.11, released 19th February 2015
FIXED: Pressing the Shift or Ctrl key on VNC Viewer's scrolling key bar and tapping the screen now sends
<modifier>+<mouse click> to the remote computer.
- FIXED: The Shift key on the virtual keyboard of Samsung devices now works correctly.
- FIXED: The Android Back and Menu soft navigation buttons now work correctly while a VNC connection is in progress.
1.2.10, released 12th February 2015
- FIXED: VNC Viewer no longer crashes when high resolution desktop previews are saved.
- FIXED: The Swype third-party keyboard no longer closes immediately on opening.
1.2.9, released 18th November 2014
- FIXED: Opening the virtual keyboard no longer causes VNC Viewer to crash on Android 5.0 (Lollipop).
1.2.8, released 5th September 2014
- FIXED: VNC Viewer can connect again to VNC-compatible technology from third parties.
1.2.7, released 3rd September 2014
- VNC Viewer no longer checks for a license.
1.2.6, released 16th May 2013
- Improved keyboard support.
- FIXED: VNC Viewer no longer crashes on devices with screens of less than 160 dots-per-inch (DPI).
1.2.5, released 30th April 2013
- Improved keyboard support for manufacturers' virtual keyboards, including gesture typing, and for the SwiftKey third-party keyboard app.
- Improved user interface for small tablet devices.
1.2.4, released 15th November 2012
- FIXED: VNC Viewer no longer crashes on Android 4.2.
1.2.3, released 9th July 2012
- FIXED: VNC Viewer no longer crashes on small-screen tablets such as the Galaxy Tab 2 7.
- FIXED: VNC Viewer no longer occasionally crashes on return from the background.
1.2.2, released 12th June 2012
- Support for Intel-based devices.
1.2.1, released 9th May 2012
- FIXED: Application screens such as Details and Help are now rendered correctly on devices running Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich).
- FIXED: Attempting to send a support email before an email account is configured for the device no longer crashes.
1.2.0, released 6th January 2012
- NEW: Support for Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich).
- NEW: User interface optimizations.
1.1.0, released 16th June 2011
- NEW: Connections to the latest versions of VNC Enterprise Edition and VNC Personal Edition can be secured end-to-end using 256-bit AES encryption.
- NEW: Image information is compressed more efficiently for better performance over low bandwidth connections to the latest versions of VNC Enterprise Edition and VNC Personal Edition.
- NEW: User interface optimized for tablet devices running Android 3.0 (Honeycomb), including full screen support and grid view connection list.
- FIXED: Double-tapping to drag a screen object or select text is now supported in mouse button mode.
1.0.0, released 18th February 2011
- First release.