Software Sales Executive
Want to sell to the largest global players in every industry sector across the world on an uncapped commission structure…?
Basic salary £20,000 - £22,000 dependent on experience, OTE £8,000 + benefits
RealVNC® is a highly successful software company based in Cambridge (UK) city centre. As the original developers of VNC® remote access technology our software is used by hundreds of millions of users worldwide from the non-technical home user to IT professionals from global companies, such as Intel, IBM, NASA, Shell, DreamWorks and Philips.
Due to our expanding product range and ever increasing global demand for VNC Software, we urgently require an experienced, talented Software Sales Executive to join our Sales team. This role offers a superb opportunity for a top quality sales professional to work with an already successful, globally recognised brand, acknowledged as a leader in its field with many millions of global customers and fantastic future products.
Reporting to the SaaS Sales Lead, this role offers the opportunity to own the complete sales cycle, from investigating and qualifying inbound leads and identifying customer requirements to negotiating prices and closing deals. You’ll work to build and manage a strong sales pipeline by responding to new leads quickly and professionally whilst building strong relationships with existing customers.
This role offers an excellent opportunity for personal and professional development while working towards realistic sales targets with an uncapped commission structure and genuinely achievable OTEs.
- have proven sales ability with quota beating inside sales (experience within the B2B IT services/software industry is preferred)
- can identify customer requirements along with any obstacles to the sales process in order to ultimately provide solutions using RealVNC products
- possess a consultative, professional approach to selling
- have an aptitude for business and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced sales environment
- have a confident, motivated, professional personality and style
- have excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate to a wide range of customers
- have outstanding listening, verbal and written communication skills including an excellent telephone manner
- have effective time management and organisational skills with superb attention to detail
- are passionately interested in technology
- can be flexible to encompass global sales cycles (an essential requirement for this role)
This role offers a unique opportunity to join our Sales Team working for a successful Cambridge-based company with a recognised global brand. If you’re successful, you’ll be compensated with an attractive package which will be appropriate to your skills and experience. We also offer generous benefits, including a contributory pension, and private dental and medical care.
This is a full-time post, but we believe in a healthy work/life balance, so it’s 35 hours per week (Monday-Friday) on a 10am-9pm shift rota, although flexibility may sometimes be required.
How to apply
If you’d like to join RealVNC as a Software Sales Executive, please click on the ‘apply for this job’ button and fill in your details.
RealVNC has a responsibility to ensure that all staff are eligible to live and work in the UK and if you’re invited to interview you’ll be requested to provide proof of your eligibility to work.
RealVNC is an equal opportunities employer, committed to staff welfare and professional development.
Staffing and Recruitment Agencies
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our website is only intended for individuals and preferred suppliers of RealVNC. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency that is not a preferred supplier are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or CVs, or to forward CVs directly to employees or any other company location, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited.
RealVNC does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies other than preferred suppliers. RealVNC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.