RealVNC® is a highly successful software company based in Cambridge (UK). As the original developers of VNC® remote access technology our software is used by hundreds of millions of users worldwide from the non-technical home user to IT professionals from global companies, such as Intel, IBM, NASA, Shell, DreamWorks and Philips.
Following private equity investment from London-based investment firm Livingbridge in August 2021, we are now entering the next chapter in our growth journey and are looking to expand our Business Development team.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and engaging Account Executive to join our fledgling Business Development team focusing on new business acquisition. We see a significant opportunity for outbound activities targeting new logos and in the whitespace of existing accounts, to run alongside our existing, successful inbound and resale operations.
This is a global 360 sales role, with multiple prongs of potential revenue from exciting new products and industries, therefore offering scope for unlimited pipeline. As a result, you must be able to accurately book, manage and close prospective customers. You will need to understand the pipeline being built inside and out and work closely with the Marketing team to further enhance the quality of leads received.
This role offers a superb opportunity for a top-quality sales professional to work with an already successful, globally recognised brand, acknowledged as a leader in its field with many millions of global customers and fantastic future prospects. This is a dynamic sales team working towards realistic sales targets with an uncapped commission structure.
The responsibilities of this role include;
- Representing RealVNC’s products and services professionally and knowledgably
- Researching accounts, identifying key players, generating interest and developing accounts to stimulate opportunities
- Consistently hitting KPIs and targets.
- Opening and closing a mix of small, mid and enterprise opportunities.
- Supporting Marketing and ABM campaigns and prospect into target Companies
- Ensuring data is clean and up to date in the CRM
- Actively building pipeline alongside marketing and ensuring high quality customer acquisition
- Providing accurate sales forecasting for the Account Executive operations
- Staying aware of product updates and refining technical understanding
- Building awareness on special projects or events
- Have inside sales experience and strong and demonstratable closing experience .
- Have experience of product (preferably tech/SaaS) selling via phone email and social
- Thrive in a fast moving, dynamic environment
- Have experience of effectively working with stakeholders across multiple departments
- Are independent, creative and have a ‘process led’ work style
- Are confident, self-motivated and are professional in your approach
- Have outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills
- Are not shy to pick up the phone and get stuck in
This role offers a unique opportunity to join our Business Development team, working for a successful, growing company with a recognised global brand and huge potential and vision. If you’re successful, you’ll be compensated with an attractive package which will be appropriate to your skills and experience. We also offer generous benefits, including a contributory pension, EV car leasing scheme, private dental and medical cover.
We understand that people work differently, so our employees can work flexibly around our core hours, and we expect some flexibility in return. We have recently introduced a hybrid work environment where employees combine working remotely and working from the office. You will therefore need to be able to easily commute to our Cambridge office for meetings as required.
How to Apply
If you’d like to join RealVNC as Account Executive please click on the ‘apply for this job’ button and fill in your details.
RealVNC has a responsibility to ensure that all staff are eligible to live and work in the UK and if you’re invited to interview you’ll be required to provide proof of your eligibility to work.
RealVNC is an equal opportunities employer, committed to staff welfare and professional development.
Staffing and Recruitment Agencies
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our website is only intended for individuals and preferred suppliers of RealVNC. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency that is not a preferred supplier are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or CVs, or to forward CVs directly to employees or any other company location, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited.
RealVNC does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies other than preferred suppliers. RealVNC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.