VNC Connect 6.2
General maintenance release, includes usability enhancements requested by customers.
Release date: 09 August, 2017
The enhancements for VNC Connect 6.2 are summarized on this page, together with all the resources you’ll need to get started.
Key features for VNC Connect 6.2
- Improved VNC Server in Virtual Mode option for contemporary Linux environments
- VNC Viewer is downloaded separately from VNC Connect
- Simplified “drag and drop” computer labeling in VNC Viewer
- The macOS installer for VNC Viewer has been streamlined
- Improved accept/reject options
- Support for Portuguese in the VNC Connect software
Previous release - VNC Connect 6.1
Released on 04 May, 2017 this provided enhanced security and team management features
Key features for VNC Connect 6.1
- Multi-factor authentication
- Team management enhancements
- Support for labels in VNC Viewer
Upgrade to the latest version of VNC Connect
We encourage all of our customers to upgrade their software to take advantage of the latest features, improvements and bug fixes. If you have “update notifications” turned on for your VNC Server, you will be automatically informed of future releases.
All customers with active subscriptions or maintenance contracts are entitled to download and use the latest version of VNC Connect at no additional cost. If you are using an older version of RealVNC remote access software without an active maintenance contract, you can download a free trial of VNC Connect, or get in touch with us if you have any questions about upgrade and support.
Feedback & Questions
Please let us know if you have any questions or comments about the latest release of VNC Connect.
We are always interested in your feedback.