- No current opportunities
Talent Acquisition Partner
RealVNC® is a highly successful software company based in Cambridge (UK) city centre. As the original developers of VNC® remote access technology our software is used by hundreds of millions of users worldwide from the non-technical home user to IT professionals from global companies, such as Intel, IBM, NASA, Shell, DreamWorks and Philips.
We are looking for a talented, experienced and ambitious Talent Acquisition Partner to help us grow. This role reports to the HR manager and will be responsible for all recruitment activities for RealVNC which means:
- Partnering with hiring managers to assess their talent requirements and proactively advise on the best hiring strategy and keep all stakeholders informed throughout the recruitment process.
- Using direct sourcing techniques to develop a candidate pipeline that is rich in high quality talent.
- Working with Recruitment Agency PSL and 3rd party TA suppliers.
- Attending career’s fairs and other recruitment / networking events to promote opportunities and our employer brand to a wider audience.
- Preparing job descriptions, selection/assessment toolkits and advertising copy that will appeal to the identified audience.
- Participating in candidate evaluation and selection process, including initial screening and shortlisting to support Hiring Managers in making the right recruitment choices to fulfil their resourcing need.
- Providing candidate feedback, offer negotiation and contract initiation in a way that strengthens and conveys a positive RealVNC employer brand.
- Managing the recruitment budget and all relative recruitment metrics.
- Defining and executing on diversity recruiting strategies to attract a diverse workforce to RealVNC by hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles.
- Further developing and promoting our employer brand across all channels both internally and externally.
- Driving various recruitment projects to improve best practices.
- Have expert level knowledge and experience within the field of talent acquisition from either an in-house or agency background.
- Have experience recruiting for SaaS/Tech companies.
- Have a track record of building talent pipelines for roles with highly technical skill sets.
- Have proven experience in enhancing and promoting an employer brand using a range of creative methods.
- Have experience of recruiting for senior roles.
- Have good stakeholder management and are able to partner effectively with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Are a to-the-point communicator, able to adapt your message and influence your target group in verbal and written form.
- Are able to plan and execute assigned projects within the agreed time frame delivering high-quality results.
- Have experience managing a budget.
This role offers a great opportunity to work for a successful, growing company with a recognised global brand and huge potential and vision. If you’re successful, you’ll be compensated with an attractive package which will be appropriate to your skills and experience. We also offer generous benefits, including a contributory pension and private dental and medical care.
We understand that people work differently, so our employees can work flexibly around our core hours, and we expect some flexibility in return. We have recently introduced a hybrid work environment where employees combine working remotely and working from the office. You will therefore need to be able to easily commute to our Cambridge office for meetings on a regular basis.
How to apply
If you’d like to join RealVNC as Talent Acquisition Partner, please click on the ‘apply for this job’ button and fill in your details.
RealVNC has a responsibility to ensure that all staff are eligible to live and work in the UK and if you’re invited to interview, you’ll be required to provide proof of your eligibility to work.
RealVNC is an equal opportunities employer, committed to staff welfare and professional development.
Staffing and Recruitment Agencies
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our website is only intended for individuals and preferred suppliers of RealVNC. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency that is not a preferred supplier are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or CVs, or to forward CVs directly to employees or any other company location, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited.
RealVNC does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies other than preferred suppliers. RealVNC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.