- Automation Test Engineer (Automotive Software)
- Business Development Executive (Automotive)
- Embedded Software Engineer
- Far East focused Business Development Executive
- Software Developer
- Software Engineers (Mobile/Automotive)
- Software Test Engineer (Temporary Vacancy)
- Technical Consultants/ Field Applications Engineers
- No current opportunities
Sales Support Executive
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Administrator to join our unique, forward thinking OEM Team.
RealVNC® is a highly successful software company based in Cambridge (UK) city centre. As the original developers of VNC® remote access technology our software is used by hundreds of millions of users worldwide from the non-technical home user to IT professionals from global companies, such as Intel, IBM, NASA, Shell, DreamWorks and Philips.
Reporting to the Sales Director this role offers a superb opportunity for a talented Sales Administrator to work within our growing OEM Team, helping to create revolutionary products that empower and drive the future of remote access connectivity.
This role will require you to provide efficient, proactive and professional support, as well as performing additional project management duties, as needed. You’ll be responsible for processing high volumes of product orders, responding to customer queries both over the phone and email, and communicating important customer feedback to internal stakeholders. You’ll support the OEM team with general operations in order to help reach their objectives and will provide accurate and timely monthly sales reports to the Sales Director. You will also be in charge of checking customer contracts, ensuring all information, including pricing, is correct.
- have previous experience in a Sales Administrator role, ideally within the technology sector
- have high organisational skills with superb attention to detail
- have the proven ability to successful manage a number of
projects at the same time
- are able to prioritise your own workload
- have an aptitude for business and the ability to thrive in a
fast-paced sales environment
- have excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to
communicate to a wide range of stakeholders
- are proficient using IT software, including Microsoft Office
Suite and Salesforce CRM
- have a confident, motivated and professional manner
- have outstanding listening, verbal and written communication
skills including an excellent telephone manner
This role offers a unique opportunity to join our OEM Team working for a stable and successful Cambridge-based company with a recognised global brand and huge potential and vision. If you’re successful, you’ll be compensated with an attractive package which will be appropriate to your skills and experience. We also offer generous benefits, including a contributory pension, childcare vouchers, and private dental and medical care.
This is a full time post, but we believe in a health work/life balance, so it’s 35 hours per week (Monday – Friday), although some flexibility may be required.
How to apply
If you’d like to apply for this vacancy, please click on the ‘apply for this job’ button and fill in your details. Make sure you quote the reference OEMSA1 in your covering letter to help get it to the right people!
RealVNC has a responsibility to ensure that all staff are eligible to live and work in the UK and if you’re invited to interview you’ll be requested to provide proof of your eligibility to work.
RealVNC is an equal opportunities employer, committed to staff welfare and professional development.
We will not consider agency applications for this post.