Transform your career with RealVNC™ by joining our successful, forward thinking team.
RealVNC is a highly successful software company based in Cambridge (UK) City Centre. We are the original developers of remote access software used by billions of people worldwide from home users to global IT professionals. Our business customers can be found across a wide range of industries including enterprise IT, consumer electronics, automotive, healthcare, telecommunications, manufacturing and education. Such as Intel, IBM, NASA, Shell, DreamWorks and Philips.
This role reports directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and works closely with marketing colleagues, as well as sales, business development and our graphic design teams. This is an excellent opportunity to apply your experience and build your skills across a wide range of strategic B2B marketing activities. RealVNC is a successful brand that is recognised as a leader in its field and we have a well-established global customer base with fantastic future prospects.
Working within a small ambitious marketing team, your responsibilities will include activities across the marketing mix, including event management, digital strategies, social media engagement and sales campaign execution. Working closely with a second marketing executive, you will share projects and responsibilities for everything from traditional events and collateral creation to inbound / outbound marketing campaigns, and social media management and monitoring. The role may also involve occasional travel to domestic and international events and will support both external PR and internal communications initiatives.
- have 2 years previous marketing experience including event management
- have a relevant degree or equivalent marketing qualification (e.g. CIM)
- have excellent communication skills, including face-to-face, telephone and written communication skills
- have a strong desire to expand your marketing skills and are eager to take on new responsibilities
- can manage multiple tasks and take responsibility for their successful completion
- have experience liaising with suppliers and partners on projects, campaigns and events
- have excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- have a professional, proactive and flexible approach to your work
- have advanced computer skills including experience of working with Microsoft Office
As well as the above, if you have any of the desired experience below then we’d like to know about it!
- experience with B2B technology industries
- experience with graphic design tools, preferably Photoshop
- experience with Salesforce CRM and Hubspot Marketing Automation tools
- experience with social media channels and management platforms
- experience with customer engagement and community development
This role offers a unique opportunity to join our marketing team working for a stable and successful Cambridge-based company with a recognised global brand and huge potential and vision. If you’re successful, you’ll be compensated with an attractive package which will be appropriate to your skills and experience. We also offer generous benefits, including a contributory pension, childcare vouchers, and private dental and medical care.
This is a full-time post, but we believe in a healthy work/life balance, so it’s 35 hours per week (Monday-Friday), although flexibility may sometimes be required.
How to apply
If you’d like to apply for this vacancy, please click on the ‘apply for this job’ button and fill in your details. Make sure you quote the reference ME1 in your covering letter to help get it to the right people!
RealVNC has a responsibility to ensure that all staff are eligible to live and work in the UK and if you’re invited to interview you’ll be requested to provide proof of your eligibility to work.
RealVNC is an equal opportunities employer, committed to staff welfare and professional development.
We will not consider agency applications for this post.