We have an immediate requirement for an FD to join the senior management team (SMT) as we embark upon our new growth journey.
RealVNC® is a multi-award-winning company with customers in 160 countries and is based in Cambridge (UK) city centre. As the original developers of VNC® remote access technology, our software and cloud services are used by millions of people worldwide ranging from home to enterprise environments.
Our mission is to empower organizations and individuals to enhance their lives by allowing them to ‘be where they’re not’.
We do this by creating simple, secure access solutions that let them instantly interact with their technology from anywhere. We’re a passionate bunch of individuals who are committed to thinking outside the box and harnessing the ability of technology to create exciting ‘wow moments’.
RealVNC customers can be found in many industries and include leading companies such as Intel, IBM, NASA, Shell, DreamWorks, Philips, HP, Siemens and Honeywell.
- Do you have a keen interest in technology businesses?
- Do you love the recurring revenue business model?
- Are you hungry to get stuck in and drive change?
- Qualified (ACCA, CIMA or ACA)
- Prior experience working for a recurring revenue business (preferably SaaS)
- Minimum of three years’ experience of being a “hands on” leader
- Strong financial and commercial acumen, someone who can think strategically, analytically and takes a proactive approach to finding effective solutions
- A skilled communicator with your own team and the wider business
- Ability to create an immediate impact
- Enthusiastic, driven and self-motivated personality with the ability to work in a fast paced, growing business
- Day to day management of the central finance function, inclusive of all reporting, planning and decision support activities
- Lead and develop the finance team, taking ownership of performance
- Develop KPI reporting
- Implement clear process and ensure compliance
- Establishing internal controls required to manage and grow the business
- Develop internal systems
- Responsibility over the cash management of the business
- Cost control
- Ensure all statutory and regulatory requirements are in place
- Oversee business planning and budgeting process
- Strong stakeholder management, supporting the senior management team in decision making and business strategy
This role offers an exciting chance to join the team, working for a successful, growing company with a recognised global brand and huge potential and vision. If you’re successful, we offer an attractive package appropriate to your skills and experience. We also offer generous benefits, including a contributory pension, childcare vouchers, and private dental and medical care.
Outside of your day to day work, RealVNC has an active social committee which arranges frequent events for employees and their families to take part in outside of the working day. These include events such as; ice skating, lunches in local pubs and restaurants, escape rooms, and cultural activities such as theatre trips and comedy nights.
This is a full-time post, but we believe in a healthy work/life balance, so it’s 35 hours per week (Monday-Friday); we also promote flexi-time, with agreed core hours, with the ability to work from home up to two days per week.
How to apply
Staffing and Recruitment Agencies
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our website is only intended for individuals and preferred suppliers of RealVNC. Staffing and Recruiting Agencies and individuals being represented by an agency that is not a preferred supplier are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or CVs, or to forward CVs directly to employees or any other company location, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited.
RealVNC does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies other than preferred suppliers. RealVNC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.
Staffing and Recruiting Agencies that are not a preferred supplier but do wish to respond to a vacancy, should contact email@example.com for further information.