Channel Sales Executive
Want to sell into the largest global players in every industry sector across the world on an uncapped commission structure...?
RealVNC is a highly successful software company based in Cambridge (UK) City Centre. As the original developers of VNC remote-access technology our software is used by hundreds of millions of users worldwide from the non-technical home user to IT professionals from global companies, such as Intel, IBM, DreamWorks, NASA and many more.
We see significant opportunities in growing Sales through resale and distribution and urgently require an experienced, talented Channel Sales Executive to join our growing Sales team. This role offers a superb opportunity for a top quality sales professional to work with an already successful, globally recognised brand, acknowledged as a leader in its field with many millions of global customers and fantastic future prospects.
This new role offers an excellent opportunity for personal and professional development within a dynamic sales team while working towards realistic sales targets with an uncapped commission structure.
- Identify, recruit and develop new Channel Partners across EMEA, APAC and Africa regions
- Develop strong relationships with key Channel contacts
- Ensure RealVNC product/company information is accurately represented in Channel media
- Maintain and deliver a strong sales pipeline with accountability for the Channel Sales target
- Ensure Partners are motivated and enabled
- Deliver on-site training to high value partners
- Develop and implement Partner marketing campaigns
- Advise on the resources and processes required to drive Channel business
- Represent RealVNC at Channel related events
- Monitor and report on activities and pipeline for management review
- Supporting the Sales Manager with activities consistent with the responsibilities of the role
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders and acting as a representative of RealVNC at all times
- Proven sales ability (demonstrable experience of Channel Sales within the B2B IT services/software industry is preferred)
- Ability to develop relationships, from cold, with senior decision makers
- History of exceeding targets
- Independent, creative and ‘process led’ work style
- Highly confident, self-motivated, professional personality and style
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Passionate interest in technology
- The flexibility to encompass global sales cycles is an essential requirement for this role
- A second language would be a plus.
This role offers a unique opportunity to join our sales team working for a stable and successful Cambridge-based company with a recognised global brand and huge potential and vision. If you’re successful, you’ll be compensated with an attractive package which will be appropriate to your skills and experience. We also offer generous benefits, including a contributory pension, childcare vouchers, and private dental and medical care.
This is a full-time post, but we believe in a healthy work/life balance, so it’s 35 hours per week (Monday-Friday) on a 10am - 9pm shift rota, although flexibility may sometimes be required.