We're here if you need help
What does an end user have to do?¶
Very little! By design, there’s no software to install or complex operations to perform.
Your technician should instruct an end user to:
- Navigate to the download site (so a browser and an Internet connection are required).
- Download the appropriate disposable app for their platform.
- Double-click the download file to run the app.
- Enter the 9 digit session code when prompted.
- Acknowledge the privacy warning.
Once connected, technician and end user share control of the keyboard and mouse. The end user can stop the session at any time.