We're here if you need help
« Back to docs
VNC Viewer release notes¶
These release notes are for VNC Viewer on Chrome-powered devices, and should be read in conjunction with the desktop release notes.
|30 November 2015|
- FIXED: VNC Viewer now connects again to Chromebooks with ARM chipsets.
|25 November 2015|
- Improved connectivity to computers running VNC Server.
|24 July 2014|
- NEW: The desktop of the remote computer can be scaled to fit the size of the VNC Viewer app window, or displayed at its actual size.
|5 September 2013|
- Support for ARM processors.
|15 July 2013|
- Support for V2 packaged apps.
|12 July 2013|
- Text can be copied and pasted between the two computers. For best results, establish a connection before copying text on the computer you are sitting in front of.
|7 March 2013|
First public release.