RealVNC® is a highly successful software company based in Cambridge (UK) city centre. As the original developers of VNC® remote access technology our software is used by hundreds of millions of users worldwide from the non-technical home user to IT professionals from global companies, such as Intel, IBM, NASA, Shell, DreamWorks and Philips.
Having recently secured PE investment, we are entering the next chapter in our growth journey and are looking to expand our renewals team.
Alongside RealVNC’s broader Sales and Customer Success team, our Renewals Executives play a critical role in RealVNC’s customer strategy. As such, RealVNC is looking for a Renewals Executive to secure up-for renewal revenue and identify possible expansion opportunities. Ideal candidates will exhibit high levels of business and sales acumen, while maintaining a customer-first approach.
- Protect and Grow Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) for the growing subscription and SaaS customer base by securing renewal contracts in advance of expiration.
- Engage customers in conversations to understand budgets, key stakeholders, approval processes and timelines, understand requirements, to bring renewals to a close.
- Responsible for managing the quote to close process for all renewals within an assigned territory or Tier, accurately, reviewing, preparing, and presenting renewal sales quotes in advance.
- Effectively defend against competitive pressures, within SaaS environments, and uncovering additional expansion opportunities.
- Partner closely with Customer Success to understand the health status of customers and drive adoption.
- Ownership of contract processes along with corresponding customer communications encompassing co-terming, upselling and multi-year options related to subscription renewals.
- Provide Management with regular and accurate updates on renewal status and customer escalation requests as needed.
- Communicate and effectively partner with Sales, Channel, Legal, Finance, and Sales Management to navigate customer requests to bring renewals to closure.
- Meet and exceed annual, quarterly and monthly revenue goals.
- Have experience with software/subscription renewals – experience in SaaS environments would be beneficial.
- Can effectively present to, and communicate with, customers at the executive level.
- Are proficient in contract negotiations and have a consistent track record of quota achievement.
- Demonstrate excellent customer management skills; including sales, account management, andcustomer service.
- Can identify areas of process improvement and efficiency.
- Are proficient in SalesForce, Microsoft Office Suite is preferred
This role offers a great opportunity to join our Customer Success Team, working for a successful, growing company with a recognised global brand and huge potential and vision. If you’re successful, you’ll be compensated with an attractive package which will be appropriate to your skills and experience. We also offer generous benefits, including a contributory pension and private dental and medical care.
We understand that people work differently, so our employees can work flexibly around our core hours, and we expect some flexibility in return. The Customer Success Team operate a shift rota between 10am-9pm and all members of the team are expected to work one late shift per week – day to be agreed.
We operate a hybrid work environment where employees combine working remotely and working from the office. You will therefore need to be able to commute to our Cambridge office for meetings as required.
How to apply
If you’d like to join RealVNC as a Renewals Executive, please click on the ‘apply for this job’ button and fill in your details.
RealVNC has a responsibility to ensure that all staff are eligible to live and work in the UK and if you’re invited to interview you’ll be required to provide proof of your eligibility to work.
RealVNC is an equal opportunities employer, committed to staff welfare and professional development.
Staffing and Recruitment Agencies
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our website is only intended for individuals and preferred suppliers of RealVNC. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency that is not a preferred supplier are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or CVs, or to forward CVs directly to employees or any other company location, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited.
RealVNC does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies other than preferred suppliers. RealVNC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.