Manager – Digital Success
RealVNC® is a highly successful software company based in Cambridge (UK) city centre. As the original developers of VNC® remote access technology our software is used by hundreds of millions of users worldwide from the non-technical home user to IT professionals from global companies, such as Intel, IBM, NASA, Shell, DreamWorks and Philips.
Following private equity investment from London-based investment firm Livingbridge in August 2021, we are now entering the next chapter in our growth journey and are looking to expand our Customer Success team.
As part of the RealVNC Digital Customer Success team, you will help execute our customer success initiatives to support a rapidly growing portfolio of customer accounts with a digital-first strategy to ensure broad adoption and retention success throughout the RealVNC customer base.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for customer success, who has strong technical skills and a background in customer marketing or scalable customer programs. We are seeking an individual who has a track record of finding creative solutions to unique problems, who thrives in challenging situations and wants to apply these skills to help our customers succeed.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Helping to execute RealVNC’s customer success through multichannel customer campaigns to unlock customer potential, outcomes and time-to-value. This means connecting the customer value journey within each of our products, to a digital onboarding, outreach and adoption motion
- Experimenting with different tactics and driving continuous improvement, growth and innovation across the people, processes and tools that drive outcomes for customers at scale
- Understanding and empathizing with the entire customer journey, putting the customers’ needs and outcomes first
- Developing, executing and managing integrated customer campaigns and nurtures to influence product adoption, usage and renewals based on customer segments, personas and products
- Leveraging tools, data and tech to deliver value in a one-to-many approach by collaborating on content for cross-channel marketing including website, thought leadership, best practice content, emails, webinars, videos, podcasts and more
- Working closely with various teams to gather requirements and develop global campaigns and programs to support onboarding, adoption and renewal phases of the customer lifecycle
- Managing day-to-day program maintenance, including implementation, pacing and performance
- Finding new opportunities to implement: programs that will efficiently and effectively drive customer outcomes at scale
- Have 5 + years’ proven experience in Customer Marketing, Demand Gen, Digital Marketing or Customer Success in a high-growth B2B tech / SaaS environment
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in a customer-focused role
- Have demonstratable campaign management experience
- Have a good understanding of/experience with customer relationship management systems (Salesforce, Zoominfo, Planhat)
- Are experienced with sales, customer success and marketing analytics to monitor and measure results
- Can execute marketing programs including webinars, events, email campaigns and nurtures, digital marketing
- Have good project management experience and an ability to set and drive requirements across multiple functional areas
- Have experience of the customer lifecycle – this would be beneficial but not essential
This role offers a unique opportunity to join our Customer Success Team, working for a successful, growing company with a recognised global brand and huge potential and vision. If you’re successful, you’ll be compensated with an attractive package which will be appropriate to your skills and experience. We also offer generous benefits, including a contributory pension, EV car leasing scheme, private dental and medical cover.
We understand that people work differently, so our employees can work flexibly around our core hours, and we expect some flexibility in return. We have introduced a hybrid work environment where employees combine working remotely and working from the office. You will therefore need to be able to commute to our Cambridge office for meetings as required.
How to apply
If you’d like to join RealVNC as a Digital Marketing Campaign Manager, please click on the ‘apply for this job’ button and fill in your details.
RealVNC has a responsibility to ensure that all staff are eligible to live and work in the UK and if you’re invited to interview you’ll be requested to provide proof of your eligibility to work.
RealVNC is an equal opportunities employer, committed to staff welfare and professional development.
Staffing and Recruitment Agencies
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our website is only intended for individuals and preferred suppliers of RealVNC. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency that is not a preferred supplier are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or CVs, or to forward CVs directly to employees or any other company location, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited.
RealVNC does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies other than preferred suppliers. RealVNC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.