RealVNC® is a highly successful software company based in Cambridge (UK). As the original developers of VNC® remote access technology our software is used by hundreds of millions of users worldwide from the non-technical home user to IT professionals from global companies, such as Intel, IBM, NASA, Shell, DreamWorks and Philips.
Following private equity investment from London-based investment firm Livingbridge in August 2021, we are now entering the next chapter in our growth journey and are looking to expand our Customer Success team.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is a critical role in delivering our next phase of growth at RealVNC. The CSM works with our high tier customers and is accountable for ensuring these customers adopt and realize value from RealVNC products. You will work closely with our customers key stakeholders to drive adoption and maximise value. With the end results being increased customer satisfaction, value realisation, retention and expansion of the RealVNC footprint.
Main responsibilities will include;
- Owning the ultimate responsibility for the customer’s onboarding, adoption and advocacy across a portfolio of customers
- Leveraging data-driven programs to support customers and intervene to proactively address issues
- Partnering with the RealVNC (Account Manager, Support, Finance, Marketing) to find opportunities for new usage of RealVNC products across organisational functions
- Cementing yourself as a trusted advisor/strategic advisor with customer and drive continued value of our products and services
- Acting as the voice of the customer internally to advocate customer’s needs
- Continually measuring and monitoring Customer Health metrics and KPIs
- Proactively identifying issues and coordinating with RealVNC teams to remediate issues as they are identified.
- Leveraging internal tools, recording customer activity and other key data points
- Have 2+ years relevant work experience in customer success, consulting, postsales technical account management and/or similar roles
- Have previous experience with a SaaS solutions company
- Have solid understanding of IT strategies
- Have installed and supported software on Windows\Active Directory and UNIX platforms
- Have excellent communication skills
This role offers a unique opportunity to join our Customer Success team, working for a successful, growing company with a recognised global brand and huge potential and vision. If you’re successful, you’ll be compensated with an attractive package which will be appropriate to your skills and experience. We also offer generous benefits, including a contributory pension, EV car leasing scheme, private dental and medical cover.
We understand that people work differently, so our employees can work flexibly around our core hours, and we expect some flexibility in return. We have introduced a hybrid work environment where employees combine working remotely and working from the
office. You will therefore need to be able to commute to our Cambridge office for meetings as required.
How to apply
If you’d like to join RealVNC as a Customer Success Manager, please click on the ‘apply for this job’ button and fill in your details.
RealVNC has a responsibility to ensure that all staff are eligible to live and work in the UK and if you’re invited to interview you’ll be required to provide proof of your eligibility to work.
RealVNC is an equal opportunities employer, committed to staff welfare and professional development.
Staffing and Recruitment Agencies
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our website is only intended for individuals and preferred suppliers of RealVNC. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency that is not a preferred supplier are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or CVs, or to forward CVs directly to employees or any other company location, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited.
RealVNC does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies other than preferred suppliers. RealVNC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.