Senior Marketing Operations Specialist
RealVNC® is a highly successful software company based in Cambridge (UK) city centre. As the original developers of VNC® remote access technology our software is used by hundreds of millions of users worldwide from the non-technical home user to IT professionals from global companies, such as Intel, IBM, NASA, Shell, DreamWorks and Philips.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Operations Specialist to join the team on our SaaS journey, helping us transform our brand and accelerate our growth.
You will help us to make our brand relatable, relevant, resonant and straight-talking, and will be responsible for helping to design and deliver an innovative strategy that captures the attention of our customer targets. You will, alongside the Marketing team, be responsible for driving measurable growth in relation to lead generation, conversion rates and revenue growth. You will help to introduce and use analytical tools to experiment with new digital campaign ideas and quickly understand their impact, iterating for improvement.
You will work collaboratively with members from different teams including Sales and Engineering to ensure that our product/brand is delivered with the consistency that our customers expect.
We have a friendly and dynamic atmosphere and are looking for an individual with a bold, data-driven and commercial approach. We value the input of everyone working on our product/projects, and talented individuals can make a big difference. In exchange, we expect you to be highly motivated, willing to explore novel solutions, and able to make a valuable contribution to our marketing strategy.
- have a strong background in marketing SaaS products and/or in a related marketing operations role
- are data-driven and revenue-focused and can demonstrate where your work has impacted growth rates favorably in a previous role
- have excellent working knowledge of marketing automation platforms including Hubspot
- are confident at executing and reporting on demand generation campaigns
- have experience of creating key marketing reporting mechanisms, including dashboards and reports
- have experience with analysing the competitive landscape and making ongoing recommendations for improvement
- have experience of defining and implementing the marketing technology stack
- demonstrate a customer-centric approach, with the ability to successfully engage them with our product
- will take ownership of marketing data as well as responsibility for aligning with relevant corporate policies on data
- have a relevant marketing degree or equivalent professional qualification
- have excellent relevant oral and written communication skills
As well as the above, if you have experience with any of the following, then we’d like to know about it!
- Google AdWords optimization skills
- Knowledge of advanced SEO techniques
- Experience managing multi-lingual campaigns on a global scale
- Knowledge of GDPR administration from a marketing perspective
This role offers a unique opportunity to join our Marketing Team, working for a successful, growing company with a recognised global brand and huge potential and vision. If you’re successful, you’ll be compensated with an attractive package which will be appropriate to your skills and experience. We also offer generous benefits, including a contributory pension and private dental and medical care.
This is a full-time post, although we are committed to ensuring you maintain a healthy work / life balance and are as flexible as we expect you to be on occasions!
How to apply
If you’d like to join RealVNC as a Senior Marketing Operations Specialist, please click on the ‘apply for this job’ button and fill in your details.
RealVNC has a responsibility to ensure that all staff are eligible to live and work in the UK and if you’re invited to interview you’ll be requested to provide proof of your eligibility to work.
RealVNC is an equal opportunities employer, committed to staff welfare and professional development.
Staffing and Recruitment Agencies
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our website is only intended for individuals and preferred suppliers of RealVNC. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency that is not a preferred supplier are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or CVs, or to forward CVs directly to employees or any other company location, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited.
RealVNC does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies other than preferred suppliers. RealVNC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.