- No current opportunities
Head of Demand Generation
RealVNC® is a highly successful software company based in Cambridge (UK) city centre. As the original developers of VNC® remote access technology our software is used by hundreds of millions of users worldwide from the non-technical home user to IT professionals from global companies, such as Intel, IBM, NASA, Shell, DreamWorks and Philips.
Having recently secured PE investment, we are entering the next chapter in our growth journey and are looking to expand our team.
Do you have a great track record of helping tech businesses hit their growth targets via digital demand generation? Do you get excited when you see an ambitious target and can’t wait to roll up your sleeves to hit it? Yes? … Our role might be the one for you!
We’re looking for a Head of Demand Generation to join our Marketing team to lead our growth efforts across digital channels.
This is what you will be doing;
- Own our lead generation efforts ranging from paid ads, lead nurturing, webinars, and explore, test and manage the best channel mix for top of funnel awareness, including non-digital initiatives like PR, events, etc.
- Manage a small team of in-house specialists and agencies/freelancers
- Track and report funnel numbers (trials, SQL, customers)
- Work with the Web Experience team to ensure our website is driving leads at scale
- Set-up and manage marketing automation, lead nurturing and qualification
- Manage paid ads (settings and budget) on Google and social
- Webinar calendar and registration
- Lead our email marketing strategy, ensuring GDPR compliance
- AB testing for campaign landing pages
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role in a digital agency, ecommerce or tech company
- Have complete command of mainstream marketing automation tools
- Have experience in inbound marketing and lead nurturing
- Have a great track record of driving qualified leads and handing them over to sales
- Have experience liaising with sales for outreach campaigns
- Are proactive, tenacious and creative
- Have a growth mindset and have the personal drive to try new initiatives
- Are passionate about reaching our goals and they matter to you
- Have high output through initiative, drive, work ethics
- Require little supervision and have great attention to detail
- Have a positive attitude and are willing to help across departments
- Have managed a team and enjoy people management
- Have a high degree of integrity
- Have excellent communication skills
This role offers a unique opportunity to join our Marketing Team, working for a successful, growing company with a recognised global brand and huge potential and vision. If you’re successful, you’ll be compensated with an attractive package which will be appropriate to your skills and experience.
We understand that people work differently, so our employees can work flexibly around our core hours, and we expect some flexibility in return. We have introduced a hybrid work environment where employees combine working remotely and working from the office. You will therefore need to be able to commute to our Cambridge office for meetings as required.
How to apply
If you’d like to join RealVNC as a Head of Demand Generation, please click on the ‘apply for this job’ button and fill in your details.
RealVNC has a responsibility to ensure that all staff are eligible to live and work in the UK and if you’re invited to interview you’ll be required to provide proof of your eligibility to work.
RealVNC is an equal opportunities employer, committed to staff welfare and professional development.
Staffing and Recruitment Agencies
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our website is only intended for individuals and preferred suppliers of RealVNC. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency that is not a preferred supplier are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or CVs, or to forward CVs directly to employees or any other company location, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited.
RealVNC does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies other than preferred suppliers. RealVNC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application. icited CV or application.