- No current opportunities
Channel Sales Lead
RealVNC® is a highly successful software company based in Cambridge (UK) city centre. As the original developers of VNC® remote access technology our software is used by hundreds of millions of users worldwide from the non-technical home user to IT professionals from global companies, such as Intel, IBM, NASA, Shell, DreamWorks and Philips.
RealVNC’s international network of resale partners are responsible for roughly 30% of the revenue we generate from our flagship product VNC Connect. Our resale operations have grown organically and we’re looking for the right person to take them to the next level, maximising the potential of existing and new partners, and effectively managing the team dedicated to growing Partner revenues.
This role offers a superb opportunity for a top-quality sales professional to work with an already successful, globally recognised brand, acknowledged as a leader in its field with many millions of global customers and fantastic future prospects.
This is a dynamic sales team working towards realistic sales targets with an uncapped commission structure.
The responsibilities of this role include;
- Own RealVNC’s resale strategy, programs, resources, and overall revenue target
- Focus on top-line revenue growth
- Manage the Resale sales team
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team to optimise use of resources to drive growth
- Actively build pipeline and ensure high quality customer acquisition
- Identify, recruit, enable and manage new partners in the APAC and SAM regions
- Provide accurate sales forecasting for the Resale operations
- Have proven sales ability. Demonstrable history of revenue growth within Channel Sales (B2B IT services/software industry is preferred)
- Can effectively lead and motivate a team to consistently achieve their sales targets
- Thrive in a fast moving, dynamic environment
- Have experience of effectively working with stakeholders across multiple departments
- Are independent, creative and have a ‘process led’ work style
- Are confident, self-motivated and have outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills
- Have the flexibility to encompass global sales cycles is an essential requirement for this role
- A second language would be beneficial, but not essential
Reporting to the Head of Sales, this role offers a unique opportunity to join our Sales Team, working for a successful, growing company with a recognised global brand and huge potential and vision. If you’re successful, you’ll be compensated with an attractive package which will be appropriate to your skills and experience. We also offer generous benefits, including a contributory pension and private dental and medical care.
This is a full time post (Monday – Friday) on a 10am-9pm shift rota, although flexibility may sometimes be required. We have introduced a hybrid work environment where employees combine working remotely and working from the office. You will therefore need to be able to easily commute to our Cambridge office for meetings on a regular basis.
How to apply
If you’d like to join RealVNC as a Channel Sales Lead, please click on the ‘apply for this job’ button and fill in your details.
RealVNC has a responsibility to ensure that all staff are eligible to live and work in the UK and if you’re invited to interview you’ll be required to provide proof of your eligibility to work.
RealVNC is an equal opportunities employer, committed to staff welfare and professional development.
Staffing and Recruitment Agencies
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our website is only intended for individuals and preferred suppliers of RealVNC. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency that is not a preferred supplier are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or CVs, or to forward CVs directly to employees or any other company location, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited.
RealVNC does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies other than preferred suppliers. RealVNC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.