Account Development Executive
Want to sell to the largest global players in every industry sector across the world on an uncapped commission structure…?
Basic £25k (OTE £40k) + uncapped commission + benefits
RealVNC® is a highly successful software company based in Cambridge (UK) city centre. As the original developers of VNC® remote access technology our software is used by hundreds of millions of users worldwide from the non-technical home user to IT professionals from global companies, such as Intel, IBM, NASA, Shell, DreamWorks and Philips.
Due to our expanding product range, we urgently require an experienced and talented Account Development Executive to join our growing Sales team. This role offers a superb opportunity for a top quality sales professional to work for a successful, globally recognised brand, acknowledged as a leader in its field with many millions of global customers and fantastic future products.
Reporting to the Sales Manager and working alongside the Renewal Sales Advisor, this new quota carrying role offers the opportunity to help drive high value new business growth from existing customers. This role will include uncovering and qualifying new opportunities from existing accounts through customer follow ups, prospecting, referrals and social selling. You will own the complete sales cycle and deliver a consistent flow of new business. You’ll also provide accurate and timely sales reports for management review.
This role offers an excellent opportunity for personal and professional development whilst working towards realistic sales targets, with an uncapped commission structure.
This is an inside sales role.
- have proven sales ability with quota beating sales (experience of account management/business development within the B2B IT services/software industry is preferred)
- are fearless, with drive and determination
- strive to uncover and deliver value to customers
- have an aptitude for business and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced sales environment
- have a confident, motivated, professional manner
- have excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate to a wide range of stakeholders
- have outstanding listening, verbal and written communication skills including an excellent telephone manner
- have effective time management and organisational skills with superb attention to detail
- are passionately interested in technology
- can be flexible to encompass global sales cycles
This role offers a unique opportunity to join our Sales team working for a stable and successful Cambridge-based company with a recognised global brand and huge potential and vision. If you’re successful, you’ll be compensated with an attractive package which will be appropriate to your skills and experience. We also offer generous benefits, including a contributory pension, childcare vouchers, and private dental and medical care.
This is a full time post, but we believe in a healthy work/life balance, so it’s 35 hours per week (Monday – Friday) on a 10am-9pm shift rota, although flexibility may sometimes be required.
How to apply
If you’d like to apply for this vacancy, please click on the ‘apply for this job’ button and fill in your details. Make sure you quote the reference ADE1 in your covering letter to help get it to the right people!
RealVNC has a responsibility to ensure that all staff are eligible to live and work in the UK and if you’re invited to interview you’ll be requested to provide proof of your eligibility to work.
RealVNC is an equal opportunities employer, committed to staff welfare and professional development.
We will not consider agency applications for this post.Apply for this job