VNC® Open technical support
If you are having trouble using VNC Open, or are looking for a feature or advice on how to achieve something, please try the following in this order:
- Take time to carefully read the documentation. In particular, if you are a new user please read the getting started section.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of VNC Open. You can check this by visiting the download area.
- Make sure you have network connectivity between the computers you are trying to use VNC with. If "ping" does not work, then VNC will not! Do not go further until you can establish basic TCP/IP network connectivity!
- Try looking in the Knowledge Base.
- Try browsing the troubleshooting pages.
Still have problems?
Due to the many tens of millions of users of VNC Open, we are unable to offer free support to the individual user.