This is not the most recent version. Read the latest documentation.
All the information available from this page applies to VNC Enterprise Edition 4.6. It also applies to VNC Personal Edition 4.6, with the following caveats:
- VNC Personal Edition is available only for Windows.
- VNC Personal Edition does not support system authentication.
For all other information, select the appropriate platform from the table below.
- NT 4
- Server 2003
- Server 2008
- Server 2008 R2 (x86 & x64)
- RHEL 4.x–5.x and Fedora 11–13 (x86 & x64)
- Debian 5 and Ubuntu LTS editions and 9.10–10.10 (i386 & amd64)
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server and Enterprise Desktop 10–11 (x86 & x64)
- HP-UX 11.00 (with patch) and 11i v3 (PA-RISC)
- Solaris 8–10 (SPARC) and 9–10 (x86)
- AIX 5.3 (PPC)
- Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) – 10.7 (Lion) (Universal)