This is not the most recent version. Read the latest documentation.
All the information available from this page applies to VNC Enterprise Edition 4.5. It also applies to VNC Personal Edition 4.5, with the following caveats:
- VNC Personal Edition is available only for Windows.
- VNC Personal Edition does not support system authentication.
For all other information, select the appropriate platform from the table below.
- NT 4
- Server 2003
- Server 2008
- Server 2008 R2 (x86 & x64)
- RHEL 4.x–5.x and Fedora 8–10 (x86, x64 & ia64)
- Debian 4–5 and Ubuntu LTS editions and 7.10–9.10 (i386 and amd64)
- HP-UX 11.00 and 11i r3 (PA-RISC)
- Solaris 8–10 (SPARC) and 9–10 (x86)
- AIX 5.3 (PPC)
- Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) – 10.6 (Snow Leopard) (Universal)