VNC Viewer Plus can connect to Intel® Core™ vPro™ computers that:
- Run Intel® Active Management Technology (Intel® AMT) 6.0 or later.
- Have the KVM Remote Control feature enabled (note it is possible for OEMs to disable this).
- Have a dual-core Intel® Core™ i5 vPro™ or Intel® Core™ i7 vPro™ processor with embedded Intel® Integrated Graphics. Separate graphics cards are not supported. For a system with both, integrated graphics must take precedence.
Note that not all Intel® Core™ i5 vPro™ and Intel® Core™ i7 vPro™ processors support integrated graphics or KVM Remote Control. For more information, see this list of processor models.
Hardware specifications are evolving as supported products are rolled out. As of Spring 2011, RealVNC recommends:
- For a desktop PC, an Intel® Q67 Express Chipset.
- For a notebook (laptop), a Mobile Intel® QM67 Express Chipset or a Mobile Intel® QS67 Express Chipset.
The RealVNC test system consists of: