VNC viewer fullscreen does not cover Windows taskbar

Steve P oneskywalker49 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 23 18:12:51 GMT 2013

Hi, Todd.

If you are running Windows XP and you right click on the Windows taskbar and select Properties,  then a "Taskbar and Start Menu Properties" window should pop up.  On the Taskbar tab of the window, you should see a "Keep the taskbar on top of other windows" option.  If you uncheck that and click OK, then the VNC Viewer (and other application windows) should begin to cover the Windows taskbar.

I hope that helps?

- Steve