VNC viewer fullscreen does not cover Windows taskbar

Long, Phillip GOSS Phillip.Long at gossinternational.com
Thu Mar 21 20:30:27 GMT 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: vnc-list-bounces at realvnc.com [mailto:vnc-list-bounces at realvnc.com]
On Behalf Of Todd Strader
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 2:53 PM
To: vnc-list at realvnc.com
Subject: VNC viewer fullscreen does not cover Windows taskbar

					<snip>
Today I switched to a different Windows machine and when I run the
fullscreen viewer (same version), the Windows taskbar refuses to go
away.
					<snip>

Thanks,
Todd

Todd:

Perhaps the problem is actually Windows taskbar behavior.  Most
people just leave it alone, but its behavior can be configured.
Maybe it has been set to always be on top, or maybe it's locked and
that somehow affects it.

					Thx, Phil

Goss ... Innovation for Business

NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential and proprietary information of Goss International Corporation and/or its subsidiaries and may be legally privileged. This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the addressee, dissemination, copying or other use of this e-mail or any of its content is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the sender immediately and destroy the e-mail and any copies. All liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender. No contract may be construed by this e-mail.