Build errors on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS x64 Linux (and probably others as well)

Mikael Lyngvig mikael at lyngvig.org
Mon May 21 03:57:16 BST 2012

Hi,

Just thought I'd let you know that I had to add three times "#include
<stdlib.h>" to the RealVNC 4.1.3 Unix sources downloaded from RealVNC.com.
 I don't recall the names of the files, but the problem should be trivial
to reproduce as all it takes is to try to build RealVNC Free Edition on
Ubuntu Linux.  Two times, there was missing a prototype for malloc() and
once a prototype for atoi().  How you've managed to build these C++ sources
with other compilers is beyond my knowledge and understanding.

Sincerely,
Mikael Lyngvig