Linda Hawksworth linda.hawksworth at realvnc.com
Wed Feb 29 11:56:02 GMT 2012

Hi William

If you purchased in March 2010, unless you purchased 2 years (or more) of
support, your support contract will have expired.  Please contact our sales
team who will be able to quote you for the renewal:

sales at realvnc.com

For future reference, for those users who have a fully paid-up license, you
can go to:

http://www.realvnc.com/support/index.html

Choose the correct product and Edition for your fully paid-up license.  You
will be prompted to oenter your customer ID and email address and a support
ticket will be logged to RealVNC Technical Support.

Regards
Linda Hawksworth
RealVNC Customer Support

Please ensure you Reply to All and keep the subject line to ensure that your
support ticket is appropriately tracked.