Newbie Support - Automating File Transfer(s)

Tom Hall - TMH Design tom at tmhdesign.com
Mon Feb 6 16:52:04 GMT 2012

Greetings,

I run websites for about 100 auto repair shops. The owners of these shops
(my clients) all use one of about 5 industry software solutions for
managing their customers, work orders, etc. These software solutions are
set up to back up their data to a file that is stored on the shops'
computers.

What I need is a way to automate a file upload from their business computer
to my server every night. Does VNC offer this type of functionality? If so
which product do I purchase?

Thanks so much.

--
Tom Hall / TMH Design