VNC server on HP, viewer on Win 7

Philip Herlihy philip at herlihy.eu.com
Fri Feb 12 10:41:58 GMT 2010

I've used RealVNC in mixed environments recently.  It seems you only need to
pay for the software if it contains a server - the viewers can be downloaded
separately and run without charge.  So, you can download whichever viewer is
appropriate for the platform (and run it on 7), and it should interact
successfully with the server on HPUX.

Phil, London