VNC server on HP, viewer on Win 7

Norma Jean Sebastian nsebastian at flinnsci.com
Thu Feb 11 22:01:46 GMT 2010

Hello,

It has been some time since I have used VNC.

Is it possible to run VNC Server (free or otherwise) on HPUX, and run
VNC Viewer on Windows 7.
Can I do this setup with the Free Edition?
If I need to purchase the server enterprise edition for our HPUX, does
it come with a viewer for Windows 7 or do I still need to download the
free viewer and will it work on Windows 7?

I looked around on the website and saw server support for windows 7, but
I will be running the server on HPUX, and only the viewer on windows 7.

Thank you for your advice.
Norma Jean