Help a DUMMY?

Ryo Koyama rkoyama at
Thu May 14 16:16:00 BST 2009

might be easiest for you to try something like Yoics., it has an automated setup for both Mac and Windows -
and you can access either directly from any web-browser.

i'm from Yoics, so am happy to help you out if you decide to give it a
go.  the software is free.

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 6:17 PM, Todd L. Sherman / KB4MHH