Alternatives To VNC... (Backup Remote Access)

IntelliAdmin Support support at
Tue May 12 15:48:04 BST 2009

Hello Peter,

I am in the same situation - I have family that is far away, and from
time to time the IP changes, or something happens where I need a

 My backup is LogMeIn free.

The website is:

I think they limit you to two PCs, but that should not be an issue for
you, and best of all it is free.

Steve Wiseman