Multi-users

Toninho H 1 feitosa_neto_a_r at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 25 19:59:47 BST 2009

Bob,

VNC does not provide even the sessions, just the Virtual Network Computing
layer. If the host system can, you know, host multiple sessions of VNC
Servers, THEN the VNC protocol for sure can provide multiple client
sessions, even from the same ~client PC~ just using different display
numbers...

This is the way it works under Linux hosts, and it can work this way also
using Windows Terminal Server I believe, but in this case you would be
better "served" using the microsoft RDP clients.

Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 3:13 PM
Subject: Re: Multi-users