key mappings from OS X viewer to WinXP server

James Weatherall jnw at
Tue Aug 4 11:46:59 BST 2009

Hi Vince,

You can get technical support for the VNC Enterprise Edition product at, so if you'd like to report the issues you're having there then I'm sure our tech-support folks will be happy to help.

Wez @ RealVNC Ltd