cannot kill Xvnc process manually, won't open .pid HELP

James Weatherall jnw "at" realvnc.com
Fri Jan 11 12:32:01 2008

Karla,

The message in question normally indicates that there is no .pid file for
the desktop you're telling "vncserver" to kill - this might mean that the
desktop you're trying to kill is already gone, or is owned by a different
user, for example.

--
Wez @ RealVNC Ltd