VNCviewer window size to small

Harry Balish hbalish "at" yahoo.com
Fri Feb 22 15:55:01 2008

From: vnc-list-admin "at" realvnc.com [mailto:vnc-list-admin "at" realvnc.com] On
Behalf Of Harry Balish
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2008 7:31 AM
To: vnc-list "at" realvnc.com
Subject: VNCviewer window size to small

my xstartup file  is:

[root]# cat xstartup
#!/bin/sh

# Uncomment the following two lines for normal desktop:
unset SESSION_MANAGER
exec /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc

[ -x /etc/vnc/xstartup ] && exec /etc/vnc/xstartup
[ -r $HOME/.Xresources ] && xrdb $HOME/.Xresources
xsetroot -solid grey
vncconfig -iconic &
xterm -geometry 800x24+10+10 -ls -title "$VNCDESKTOP Desktop" &
twm &
[root]#

Harry Balish  wrote: Hii,

Using VNC v4.1.2
Using VNCviewer (Windows) to display the desktop of my  Linux box.
I get connect fine,  but  the VNCviewer window showing my desktop is
small.
How can I increase the size of that window ?

Thanks Harry