VNC compilation against Xorg 1.4

Adam Tkac atkac "at"
Mon Feb 4 09:06:01 2008

On Fri, Feb 01, 2008 at 04:14:54PM +0100, Peter Estrand wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Feb 2008, Adam Tkac wrote:
> > Xvnc source is designed to work with pretty old monolitic XFree
> > source. I've forked vnc free edition about 2 months ago as project
> > 'baracuda'. You will see and
> > mercurial repository Now
> Do you really think that the world needs *yet* another VNC fork?

I don't think world needs another vnc. But world needs server which is
based on Xorg source and I don't know about any. Current situation is
that all bigger vendors uses RealVNC source with many patches and Xorg
codebase. I want unify it so I've forked it. Also RealVNC doesn't care
about free edition bugs, no update since 4.1.2 which is pretty old.
If I missed such project please point me.

Regards, Adam

Adam Tkac, Red Hat, Inc.