VNC compilation against Xorg 1.4

Mario Limonciello mario.mailing "at" gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 20:25:01 2008

Adam Tkac wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 30, 2008 at 12:13:42PM -0600, Mario Limonciello wrote:
>
> Xvnc source is designed to work with pretty old monolitic XFree
> source. I've forked vnc free edition about 2 months ago as project
> 'baracuda'. You will see https://fedorahosted.org/baracuda/ and
> mercurial repository http://hg.fedorahosted.org/hg/baracuda. Now
> nearly all things works as expected with latest Xorg source (except
> borders of windows aren't correctly rendered but you will help me
> to find how get it fixed)
>
> Adam

Adam,

I'm working on getting a new package in based on your source.  Quick
question:
you're not including an autogen.sh with your hg tree.  Any particular reason
why?  I just grabbed the latest autogen.sh from http://buildconf.brlcad.org/
and
it appears to work.

Thanks,