Resetting VNC server after Unable to connect to host: Connection refused ( 10061) message

James Weatherall jnw "at" realvnc.com
Fri Jun 9 11:47:00 2006

Hi David,

Yes, it sounds like you're using TightVNC, which is based on our old VNC 3.3
system.  You may find you get better results with VNC 4.1.2 on the server
instead.

Regards,

Wez @ RealVNC Ltd.