Dbag suggestion

Shobuz99 shobuz99 "at" yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 20:14:01 2005

Well, I don't have an IT dept.. Actually, I guess I
would be the IT dept <smile>, because I'm the
webmaster for the web site of this non-profit
organization. There are just two computers here in the
office and they were setup and connected to the router
about 3 or 4 years ago. Nothing was written down that
I know of, as far as pw or id. I hope the person that
I contact (who setup the router) can remember what
they did!
If I wanted to reset the router (linksys BEFSR81), as
you suggest, would that procedure be in the router
manual?
I have the manual.
Would I need to setup the 2 computers all over again,
from scratch?
I don't have any other ideas..
Thanks for your replies and help
shobuz99