Connect through a linksys router

Shobuz99 shobuz99 "at" yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 17:27:09 2005

John,
Thank you! This is a perfect site for the information
I needed.
Now all I have to do is find out what the password is
for the router config. Apparently it was set by the
person setting up the router in the office. I will
need to talk to them about the access to the config
file.
Thanks again..
Shobuz99