Not entire remote desktop visible with Java Client

James Weatherall jnw "at" realvnc.com
Tue Nov 29 18:37:01 2005

Dieter,

Are you saying that you're using the VNC Viewer for Java from VNC 4.1.1 to
connect to an old VNC 4.0 server?

Are you sure that the problem isn't actually the *size* of the Java viewer
window?  i.e. are you sure that the scrollbar is actually missing, and not
just hidden under the Start menu bar?

Regards,

Wez @ RealVNC Ltd.