10053 and 10060 errors/ Zone Alarm firewall WAS attached.

James Weatherall jnw "at" realvnc.com
Tue Nov 29 14:14:01 2005

Joe,

Have you checked that uninstalling ZoneAlarm hasn't enabled Windows
Firewall?

Have you rebooted the system after uninstalling ZoneAlarm?

Did you uninstall ZoneAlarm using the provided uninstaller?

Are you sure you're using the correct IP address when connecting?

You didn't need to re-install VNC.  It's possible that in reinstalling it,
some part of the configuration has been changed, so you probably want to
check that, too.

Cheers,

Wez @ RealVNC Ltd.